HID's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID's

Looking at some HIDs for my truck. Ill need 9007 bulbs. But i only want to go with 6K I dont want that blue shit. lol. Whats a good reasonably place to get HIDs for under $100??
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

EDIT: I did a search and found a forum. But got a question, Whats the difference between slim and full sized HID kits? Would it matter what i get?

Comment

6k will be blue. The 5k kits i got are just slightly. Everyone's bulbs are different, a buddy has 4500's and they are very white, no blue at all.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
        Looking at some HIDs for my truck. Ill need 9007 bulbs. But i only want to go with 6K I dont want that blue shit. lol. Whats a good reasonably place to get HIDs for under $100??
        Poluski-blatz (sp) a&r motorsport

Ded

Comment

They are for my 84 chevy truck. Ive got the euro style headlight installed on it, so it allows me to switch bulbs. Will a 9007 kit just simply plug in with no hassle?

Comment

Slim and full size is refering to the ballast, If you have plenty of space just get the full size IMO

Comment

I know people talk shit about DDMs, but ive had a few sets from them now, no issues....($40) Hadnt had a car longer than 2 years, but theyve lasted at least that long.

Comment

Wish i could afford a car every 2 years. lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X