• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were to get a HID kit

Im trying to find a local place to get a HID kit, for my semi
    It takes the standard square lights. There sealed beams. The
    Crome shop wants 400 for some Thanks

Looking at some HIDs for my truck. Ill need 9007 bulbs. But i only want to go with 6K I dont want that blue shit. lol. Whats a good reasonably place to get HIDs for under $100??
    Ded

Comment

They don't have the sealed beam conversion

Comment

Oh it was you that just called .... I thought some more about it, if you need the housings try Mikes Off Road. Then come see me to get some HIDs fitted.

Comment

Ebay is cheapest.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Ebay is cheapest.
            True, but why not buy local if you can? I don't know about you but I am starting to get tired of local businesses being replaced with corporate chains

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              Oh it was you that just called .... I thought some more about it, if you need the housings try Mikes Off Road. Then come see me to get some HIDs fitted.
              ya it was me i will do that. thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                True, but why not buy local if you can? I don't know about you but I am starting to get tired of local businesses being replaced with corporate chains
                Like!

Comment

Not to sure what lights you want to run but i know to do it right you gota use lens . Without lens in the headlightt you will just be blinding everybody and you wont get the correct beam pattern and some of your effort will be wasted

Comment

Working...
                  X