Buying my first Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying my first Mustang

So, like the title says I'm buying my first mustang here shortly. I've driven all the models available and have narrowed it down to a GT, or a Boss 302 Leguna Seca. There is a huge price difference in the two and you can feel it. My plan is to put the AX320 on it right away because life isn't natural without boost to me. I currently drive a 2011 Civic Turbo Si 510whp/301wtq and have reached its max potential immediately and want more hence moving into the domestic world over imports. Imports are all I know so if anyone has biased or unbiased opinions I can use for a decision that would be fantastic.

I guess stating goals would help. I'm looking for 600-700WHP without CryO2/METH/NOS. The vehicle would be used as a straight line, and autocross vehicle not daily driven. I know this is my first post, so ragging on that doesn't matter... nor does the fact i drive Honda but am switching if that helps?

Thank you!!

You can't go wrong with either IMO, but I would go with the GT because I like options that it offers and to me it is more of a blank canvas, or I would just get a regular boss.

Comment

Boss 302 hands down. It's built for road race plus the engine is built better then the normal GT for boost. It has forged internals and the GT doesn't.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

pics of the civic or it didn't happen!
        2006 Civic SI
        2009 Pilot
        1988 GT
        CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Yes, I learn now of internal forgetting on BOSS 302. Is the Leguna Seca worth the extra money though. Will the factory suspension do both track event? I post picture now.

Comment

It allow one picture?
            Attached Files

Comment

Sounds like a checkbook racer. That, and I smell bullshit.

Ps, your car is slow.

Comment

What is checkbook racer? Bullshit on boot, you must clean. Yes, car is slow that is why i move to a Mustang. Thank-you for your input.

Comment

Dafuq?

Comment

LOL @ "Bullshit on boot, you must clean"
                    You have to read all his posts with a thick Russian accent.
                    2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
                    sigpic

Comment

Notice the change in dialect (we're all reading it with the accent)

Comment

I get a break. If I spend 30 minutes typing my first post it is good English. I am trying to have you understand if it is worth the money to buy Leguna Seca over regular 302 Mustang. I can speak your language better than type although. Thank-you. If you correct me it is ok, I appreciate it.

Comment

Why do you lol at bullshit on boot? Do you not clean it off ok English?

Comment

I swear to god. This guy is like Ziva from NCIS.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri View Post
                              Why do you lol at bullshit on boot? Do you not clean it off ok English?
                              Wat?

Comment

Working...
                              X