72' c10 electrical question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72' c10 electrical question

What the hell are these? There is one in each corner of the front of the engine bay. One of mine doesn't have the fuse in it and I don't wan't to replace it without knowing what size fuse and what it's for.

Drivers side:

Passenger side:

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

I'm thinking something with the lights, but its been several years since I had to mess with any..

Correction. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s....php?p=5487737

Deals with charging system stuff, last one I messed with was a 69, it had charging troubles and best I remember I found a bad connection in one of.the fuse holders during part or my wiring tracing/testing. The link refreshed my memory a little. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by shumpertdavid; 07-24-2012, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I want to think one of those models had some side marker or front lights down low in the fender that were there for only one or two years?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        I want to think one of those models had some side marker or front lights down low in the fender that were there for only one or two years?
        Yes, there are side marker lenses in the fenders.

There are also turn signal lights in the front bumper. Believe that was a 71-72 thing.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

They are for the amp gauge. They take 4 amp fuses that are about 1/2 inch long. Those fuses are hard to find. Last time I needed some I had to order them from Radio Shack.
          Last edited by kobuzz; 07-25-2012, 04:36 AM. Reason: kant speel rite

Comment

What a shocker, DFWm... was way more help than the 67-72trucks.com site, lol. Thanks again guys. I'm pretty sure that all of the lights do work, so I don't think it's for that. And what is "the amp gauge"? I'll have to try and find the fuses I guess huh? And there are lights in the fenders and turn signal lights in the bumper as 91coupemike said.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
              What a shocker, DFWm... was way more help than the 67-72trucks.com site, lol. Thanks again guys. I'm pretty sure that all of the lights do work, so I don't think it's for that. And what is "the amp gauge"? I'll have to try and find the fuses I guess huh? And there are lights in the fenders and turn signal lights in the bumper as 91coupemike said.
              Battery gauge in the gauge cluster?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                Battery gauge in the gauge cluster?
                IDK, that works though lol. That's what I thought he meant, but it works, that's why I asked the question.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                X