60's are in but need a little help. Tuners inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60's are in but need a little help. Tuners inside

Got the 60's installed in my 93 Vorteched Lightning. MAF conversion using AKCO, HPX meter, and 60# Siemens injectors. In open loop at idle and in gear she is nice right at 1.0 Lambda. As soon as I put her in closed loop the Lambse show 1.15+ and it begins to surge. Switch back to open loop and it goes back to smooth and 1.0. Upon deceleration in open loop the truck surges as well and the Lambse reads 1.20. This could be because im not in closed loop but I'm not sure. Otherwise it's running good. I command .78 during wot and I get .77-.79. Just concerned about the closed loop surge and deceleration surge. Thanks!

What are you tuning with, again?

Comment

I have more questions. In open loop I have the truck dialed in to 1.0 or 14.2 for E10. In park and drive its rock solid. Put it in closed loop and the lambse goes to 1.2 so it's trying to lean it out. The idle will surge in park only. Drive is fine. If I add fuel in closed loop to get the actual and commanded fuel to match at 1.0 then it's gfi's and steady. Flip it back to open loop and it's super lean. Same exact MAF values! WTH?!!

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
        What are you tuning with, again?
        Quarter Horse, Binary Editor, LC1, 60# injectors, 3.5" tube with HPX slot meter. Draw through.

Comment

Try a different meter like an sct 2600.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
            Try a different meter like an sct 2600.
            C'mon now. This HPX is tits.

Comment

id love to see a pic of truck and engine

Comment

Problem solved by raising the Lo slope value to 68. The injector specs say it should be 62, but the truck just really didn't like that. 68 seems to be the magic number!

Comment

Working...
                X