No announcement yet.

Fox rear brake line to rear end issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a 4 cylinder car at one point, i had this same problem when i was doing a 5 lug swap on my old 4 cylinder coupe.

i resolved my issue by going to Smileys racing and having them either get me fittings or....yeah i don't remember, its been a couple of years....

Comment

This is the correct bracket you need, if you could cut the hardline somewhere and flare it then bolt it together you could run your steel braided line.
      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
      '13 Dodge Cummins
      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
        This is the correct bracket you need, if you could cut the hardline somewhere and flare it then bolt it together you could run your steel braided line.
        I need that bracket to make it all work. Im having a hard time finding one.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          I need that bracket to make it all work. Im having a hard time finding one.
          You'll need to find a V8 car, I haven't been to Pick 'N Pull for awhile but last time their V8 car where scarce. Or you might be able to find someone parting a car out on Craigslist.
          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
          '13 Dodge Cummins
          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Ha! one of those is Whiteboy's... but I dont think 86 is the same.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

According to MM's and LMR's sites '86-'95 are the same for the steel braided line, so I think it would be the same on the body too?
              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
              '13 Dodge Cummins
              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Working...
              X