School Me on Different Injectors(60+lb/hr) and a Big Mass Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Me on Different Injectors(60+lb/hr) and a Big Mass Air

With a real block to make some real power on it's way, I will be upping the fuel system in my car. I will be aiming for 650ish rwhp. Im thinking 60lb/hr injectors but with all of the different styles available, I dont know which ones to use on my car. Are my injector plugs EV1 style? Which injectors would be plug and play on my car? I also want to step up to a 90mm or bigger mass air. What is required to run, for example, one of the big Lightning style Mass Airs on a Fox Body?
    1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
    2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
    2000 F250 4x4 PSD
    2012 Ford Exploder
    www.fquick.com/payne5757
    www.myspace.com/payne5757

You want an 05 and up slot meter in a 3" or 3.5" tube. You want 60 or 80# Siemens injectors with EV1 plugs.

Comment

Is the slot meter a plug and play or will it even run without tuning?
      1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
      2000 F250 4x4 PSD
      2012 Ford Exploder
      www.fquick.com/payne5757

Comment

For the price of the meter your halfway to a megasquirt imho. Ditch the maf.

Comment

I it has to be tuned. It's plug n play with an RJM adapter harness. At least from a wiring standpoint.

Comment

I would use the ford racing injectors along with an sct maf. something like a ba3000

Comment

What about an 85mm throttle body? Is accufab the only company that makes big TBs?

Sent from my cellular portable phone device
              2000 F250 4x4 PSD
              2012 Ford Exploder
              www.fquick.com/payne5757

Comment

Originally posted by payne5757 View Post
                What about an 85mm throttle body? Is accufab the only company that makes big TBs?

Edlebrock makes big ones I have a 90mm on mine.

Comment

You can buy lightning meters and the wiring harness you need to swap over on ebay for fairly cheap. I bought the lightning meter and then Josh at JKS made a fitting on 4inch stainless pipe for the sensor to go into. so I dont have a mass air meter between my tubing its inside it.

Comment

Originally posted by green1995gt View Post
                    Edlebrock makes big ones I have a 90mm on mine.
                    Whats the approximate power level support per throttle body and mass air size? If my ultimate goal is maybe 750rwhp, would a 92mm mass air and 90mm TB support that?

2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                    2012 Ford Exploder
                    www.fquick.com/payne5757

Comment

Bump

2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                      2012 Ford Exploder
                      www.fquick.com/payne5757

Comment

Originally posted by payne5757 View Post
                        Whats the approximate power level support per throttle body and mass air size? If my ultimate goal is maybe 750rwhp, would a 92mm mass air and 90mm TB support that?

I dont know, I have it on a 393 stroker motor but I put too small of heads on it but I know it flows good enough on my motor, I would think it would work with forced induction too.

Comment

Working...
                        X