4.6 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.6 ???

I bought a 96 gt. Now i am being told it has a Lincoln motor of the same year. What is the difference in them and can I still put Pi heads and intake on it?

Originally posted by Simply Wicked View Post
    I bought a 96 gt. Now i am being told it has a Lincoln motor of the same year. What is the difference in them and can I still put Pi heads and intake on it?
    just put a 150 shot on it.

Comment

Same shit. Intake is a lil different i think. Like its deeper or shallower.
      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Cams are different too , not that it matters with a head swap .
        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Would running Pi intake cause it to miss? Seems like back passenger cylinder is not hitting. Any ideals?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Wicked View Post
            Would running Pi intake cause it to miss? Seems like back passenger cylinder is not hitting. Any ideals?
            Did you swap pi heads on it? If not you've got a vacuum leak due to port misalignment.

Comment

No. I bought it this way. Will that cause loss of compression on that hole? I have the heads just trying to see what the hell is going on before I do a head swap.

Comment

I'd just pull it off and check to see what's up. I had unknowingly put a npi intake on a 05' truck motor and chased my ass for a few days.
                We are sorry, but this page cannot be found. If you have any questions or can't find what you are looking for, please contact us .

Comment

Will do. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X