• Show
Clear All

• why would my radiator

Leak here ?

Say wut?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      Say wut?
      sorry, i was posting from my phone and pulled up to my house so i switched to a laptop.

Comment

crappy radiator??

Comment

I have a stocker taking up space in my garage, just saying..

Comment

It leaks because there is a hole of some sort. That and its a piece of shit plastic end tank radiator.

Comment

fuck your radiator.

Comment

Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
                crappy radiator??
                probably. i bet you can guess who sold it to me
                Originally posted by robert View Post
                I have a stocker taking up space in my garage, just saying..
                http://dfwmustangs.net/class/showpro...ator-fox&cat=9
                pm sent

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                It leaks because there is a hole of some sort. That and its a piece of shit plastic end tank radiator.
                it just started today or at least i just noticed it and havent had any issues with over heating so was just double checking it didnt have dick to do with that "fitting"

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                  fuck your radiator.
                  fuck your radiator too

Comment

Those end tanks just dont last. They cant take the pressure as long as a good radiator.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                      fuck your radiator too
                      oh its on now trick. wets lace!

Comment

Who?pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                          Those end tanks just dont last. They cant take the pressure as long as a good radiator.
                          got ya. well fuck, im gonna go buy the radiator in dammitsteves thread then shit all over his thread
                          Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                          oh its on now trick. wets lace!
                          ninja, my radiator is swappin' its self why i drink beer and watch.

Comment

well, the car is being kind of weird. the car idled with ac blowing on high and never came remotely close to the half way mark on the temp gauge. (maybe a bit of 1/3 rd of the way up). however, once i got on the highway, the car would creep up to well past the half way mark and want to get close to the next marker on the gauge until i turned the ac off and then it would go back down again. i know the car was getting hot like this yesterday and thats how i came to notice the leak. i had to add some coolant to it and the drive to work this morning it stayed well below the half way mark again but i never turned on the ac either. the obvious assumption here is that the leak is fast enough that the ride to work and back put me low enough on coolant, that it would over heat with the ac on but had enough coolant to keep it at the half way mark with the ac off. when i got home, i just parked it and came in so i will look in the morning. does anyone else have any suggestions?
                            also i have never ran an over flow tank. is this an issue now that ac is on the car?

Comment

damn it. i just typed up a bunch of stuff and some how close my window. anyway, the car is getting hotter than the half way mark with the ac on but will drop to half way with it off. this is while driving down the high way. at idle it barely goes pass the 1/3 mark if there was one.
                              also i dont have an over flow tank. can this be an issue now that i have ac?

edit ^ wtf that wasnt post wasnt there a minute ago

Comment

Working...
                              X