No announcement yet.

Anyone with 11+ GT using Steeda Parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with 11+ GT using Steeda Parts?

Looking to finally do some mods to my 2012. Thinking, Steeda CAI and Tuner. Everyone on Corral who has Steeda seems to really like it...

Anyone running either?
    How do you like it?
    What about Steeda Springs?

Also going to remove the factory resonators. Later, maybe some interior dress up, a few exterior mods including wheels/tires.

Thanks for any feedback.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Little "Blue Bottle" work nice from what I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
      Little "Blue Bottle" work nice from what I hear.
      But also requires to be refilled to continue the fun factor...

"hold on guys, my N2O ran out...."
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I have a shit ton of steeda parts on my 05. Some of the parts are great some not so much. I will say this.... Their customer support fucking blows!

Comment

I have the Steeda CAI. Didn't gain anything from it but it looks good. But I would go with a SCT tuner and take it some place to get it tuned. I recommend HPP.
          2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

The Steeda tuner is an SCT. Does it only allow you to use tunes from Steeda, or can I still take it somewhere to get it tuned later using the tuner I get from Steeda?

Comment

You can get the tuner programmed from anyone that has SCT tuning capabilities.

You will see the most output from the Steeda CAI with a tune. This Cold Air Intake is so effective at improving airflow into the five-liter engine that a performance tune is not just recommended, it is required for maximum performance!

Combined with the required custom tune using an SCT X3 Flash programming device we have achieved dramatic power increases of up to 44hp and 52ft/lbs of torque!

We take pride in our customer service and are always looking to improve on it. Please email me at tim@steeda.com and let me know experiences you may have had and what parts are not working for you?

You can also email me and I can help you with pricing and a package discount for the Steeda CAI/Tune/Springs.

Best Regards,

TJ

Comment

Sent you an e-mail TJ. Thanks

Comment

All the Steeda parts I've ever had have been top quality. I just don't have any on my current car, lol.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Jlt cold air, steeda springs are good

Comment

I have the bama tuner/jlt cold air combo from American muscle. They are awesome as far as customer service goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X