Wheel Repair Shops??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Repair Shops??

Are there any shops around DFW that repair damaged/bent rims? A friend of mine bent a pretty expensive rim on his R32 and is looking to have it repaired.

Sent from my cellular portable phone device
    1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
    2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
    2000 F250 4x4 PSD
    2012 Ford Exploder
    www.fquick.com/payne5757
    www.myspace.com/payne5757

Try the search function, there's been a bunch of threads about wheel repair. I seem to remember several references to DFW area repair places.

Comment

Thanks

Sent from my cellular portable phone device
      1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
      2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
      2000 F250 4x4 PSD
      2012 Ford Exploder
      www.fquick.com/payne5757
      www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

My ex's mother use to work for Wheel Repair by Adam here in DFW, and I have herd they do good work.
        1991 5.0 Mustang LX-Hatch, BBK Cold Air Intake, BBK Headers, BBK X-Pipe, Flowmaster 40's, HPM C/C Plates, Cobra Sway-Bar, UPR Subframe Connectors, UPR Control Arms, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, FRPP "C" Springs, FRPP 31 Spine Diff, Moser 31 Spline Axles, FRPP 3:73 Gears, Tokico Blue Shocks, King Cobra Clutch, MSD Ignition, Taurus Electric Fan, BBK Gripp Shifter, & More

Comment

Wheel Technologies
          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
          '13 Dodge Cummins
          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Wheel repair solutions in Carrolton hands down, I've been to all of them and they are the best, quickest, cheapest and so on!

Established in 2001, Wheel Repair Solutions has transformed the "standard" wheel into?the center piece for car enthusiasts all over the United States.
            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
              Wheel repair solutions in Carrolton hands down, I've been to all of them and they are the best, quickest, cheapest and so on!

www.wheelrepairsolutions.com/
              They owe me an ssr competition. They scrapped mine without notifying me and kept my tire. I'm still waiting on a call back from the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                They owe me an ssr competition. They scrapped mine without notifying me and kept my tire. I'm still waiting on a call back from the manager.
                Ever get a call back? lol
                GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                  Ever get a call back? lol
                  Nope!

Comment

Sooo they stole your wheel huh? lol
                    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Working...
                    X