Clear All

240z

z31 300zx

z32 300zx

350z

Onto some less popular swaps.

US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

The lsx is the biggest whore in the automotive world, gets with everybody!

Comment

That 10 pic limit per post is gay, just sayin'

Comment

I never thought of those as import guys. Those are chebby dorks looking for less rusty, lighter, and more reliable bodies.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

ok go back under your rock!

otoh, that geo tracker would be fucking fun! i'd try to get it a little lower to reduce COG but that would make a fun little summer time bruiser
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Shit, posted the wrong civic.

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                Subscribing.

I want an LS? something for by next project I'm working on... would love to find a LS2 & six speed from a late GTO or similar.

mardyn
                Theres a few on CL right now, little costly, but I saw them while looking for just a t56

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                240z

Do want

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                  I've toyed with the idea of puting one in my rcsb S-10 for a few years now. I wish I had the $$$ and facilities to do it. Shit the garness alone is about $1k

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
                  I bought the harness for my 6.0/4L60E swap in the wagon for $514 delivered to the door....and it got there within about 4 days. The one I bought doesn't come with a computer, so I called up LQK, where I got the 6.0 from, and had them send me a computer for $50.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                    I bought the harness for my 6.0/4L60E swap in the wagon for $514 delivered to the door....and it got there within about 4 days. The one I bought doesn't come with a computer, so I called up LQK, where I got the 6.0 from, and had them send me a computer for $50.
                    Is that a factory harness or a swap harness? I had intended to get a harness that was plug and play. It integrated the LSx into my chassis so that everything worked. I had also thought about picking up a factory harness and doing the conversion myself, I just never had the time and patience and ended up selling all of my parts off.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

PSI is the harness of choice these days.
                      Google google google!
                      I have a complete motor and trans and you can hear and drive it before you buy it.
                      $1000
                      Comes with the ECM

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
                        Google google google!
                        I have a complete motor and trans and you can hear and drive it before you buy it.
                        $1000
                        Comes with the ECM
                        Is that a 5.7 LS1 or a 5.3/4.8/6.0. ??

Comment

My 5.7 can't be bought$$$

Comment

That's not an LS Motor - But it doesn't really matter - Good post with a lot of good examples.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                              Is that a factory harness or a swap harness? I had intended to get a harness that was plug and play. It integrated the LSx into my chassis so that everything worked. I had also thought about picking up a factory harness and doing the conversion myself, I just never had the time and patience and ended up selling all of my parts off.
                              I used the PSI harness that MrEd is referring to. It has 4 wires that hook it up and run the engine. Everything you need and nothing you don't need is in the harness. You just call them up and tell them what engine/Trans you're using and they send it to ya.

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
                              Google google google!
                              $1000
                              Comes with the ECM
                              I'm real happy with the harness I have so far and I know Chris (2165 Turbo Rail) likes them. He used one in the GTO and one in his dad's sedan delivery.

Comment

yup PSI is the way to go

Like Aaron said, I've used them for the GTO and Dad's sedan delivery and they are great. They do include the knock sensor wires and O2 sensor wires but we don't use those so we just tuck them away but leave them intact just in case

MUCH easier then trying to cut up a stock harness but if you are on a super strict budget I can see where the $498 PSI harness is an extra expense
                                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                                X