Aluminum block for $250?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum block for $250?

Good deal or not? Friend of mine is thinking of starting a N/A build for his Mach (I think he is looking for around 400 - 500 hp). What can these handle power wise?

what is a standar?

Comment

If it's a good deal, someone is going to pick it up quick now that you posted it on here

Comment

i think they are selling a 03 cobra for $250, and the cobra has an alum block in it since they didn't come with alum blocks, great deal!
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

^ uh, yeah. Hell, I might call the guy and get it. The little 4.6 needs a new motor anyways.
          Detailing by Dylan
          817-494-3396
          Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
          Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Thats why I posted it, we arent ready to start this project anyway as we have a ton of research to do first. If it is aluminum I am sure he meant 03 Mach 1, I believe these sell around a grand new.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              what is a standar?
              No idea, the ad is also a bit vague. And I dont know enough about them to go look at it.

Comment

He is probably trying to say it is stwndard bore not needing machined. Anyone building a hi hp motor will have it re-sleeved and machined anyways. Good deal though.
                Detailing by Dylan
                817-494-3396
                Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Wap block, those can handle a lot of power, its not a bad deal.
                  03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                  "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

They weigh a bit less than the teskid blocks too , for your power goal it will do just fine
                    Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                    03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Working...
                    X