K&N Filter and LUBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K&N Filter and LUBE

I have a gently used less than a year old K&N filter and lube oil that I will let someone have for a case of beer. So basically you will get a Filter for a F150 and the lube oil for it for less than $20 bucks. (Miller). I went back to the dry factory air filter because the oil from the K&N fouled up my MAF Sensor. (Yeah I know I sprayed to much oil on it i'm an idiot)! I just dont feel comfortable with it anymore.

I will pm the first person that wants it with my number you can pick it up tomorrow anytime during the day.

Yeah I stopped using K&N for a couple of years now.

Seen too many high hp cars with paper filters that it's pointless to have one.

Comment

lol......nobody wants the K&N?

Comment

Going to be a hard sell. Tossed all my K&Ns years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by warrjsmith View Post
          I went back to the dry factory air filter because the oil from the K&N fouled up my MAF Sensor.
          So...how did you fix the MAF so the car would run properly??
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            So...how did you fix the MAF so the car would run properly??
            Didn't fix it bought a new one and the truck still aint running right MAf was covered in oil.

Comment

Originally posted by ELD3782 View Post
              Going to be a hard sell. Tossed all my K&Ns years ago.
              Looks like I just joined the club.........

Comment

Working...
              X