Exhaust shop question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust shop question

This question is as old as time, but I need some mufflers, tips, and h-pipe fixed. The h-pipe is good, but seems to sag imo. Who in the fort worth area is good work at a fair price?
    Thanks!

Just run open h pipe....
    Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

Kinneys is good, and they're right down the street on Rufe Snow now. Not the cheapest shop in town, but good work that lasts. They've done 3 or 4 cars for me in the past.

Comment

I called kinney's... To do a job they HAVE to install effing cats. Would not touch the car if I wouldn't buy cats. That being said, just a cat-back with 40 series would be $525, a full header back system would be $950+... Fuck them.

Comment

CJ Muffler in pantego. They will do anything. If you have no cats they will do whatever.

They did my exhaust on every vehicle I've had. I've gotten good work if but I stand and watch them.

Comment

Ray @ Oldschool Speed & Custom can take care of you. He is off of 35w and 287 off Harman Rd. He does great work at a good price. 817-724-4374
            03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
            "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
              CJ Muffler in pantego. They will do anything. If you have no cats they will do whatever.

They did my exhaust on every vehicle I've had. I've gotten good work if but I stand and watch them.
              i've used cj's a few times in years past, stand and watch and things typically come out pretty good. brought them a coupe of mandrel bends and they looked at me like i was crazy!

Comment

Phils muffler in North Main.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post

I second this. Phils done exhaust work on about everything I own, with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                    X3, although I've used him very little. I believe he is what you are looking for.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
                      I second this. Phils done exhaust work on about everything I own, with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth the whole time.
                      LOL

He did some work on mine, did a good job. With a cig hangin from lips.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Phil's
                        Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
                          X4

he hooked me up when i was here as a Katrina evacuee and I've been back a couple of times since i moved here.
                          and yes that cigarette looks like it could fall out at any time and yet...doesnt
                          2011 Mustang GT
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                            i've used cj's a few times in years past, stand and watch and things typically come out pretty good. brought them a coupe of mandrel bends and they looked at me like i was crazy!
                            Yea, I did the same for my lightning. Looked like I was crazy but I got under and helped lined them up how I wanted.. Not sure how I got through pantego and DWG in a gen 2 lightning long tubes dumped and no hood blower whistling and stage 2 cams lol.

Now that I have my own welder, I just go there for flanges,hangers, get tube bent, whatever I need and do my own exhausts and friends.

Comment

A and b on pipeline In hurst

Comment

Working...
                              X