Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little help here

Ive searched and found no conclusive answers to my question

I have a friend with an 06 GT with an auto trans, OD light is blinking than it goes into limp mode. She has it at a trans shop hes replaced a sensor ( not sure which one) replaced convertor, gone thru trans but its still happening. Has anyone had this issue

thanks
    Originally posted by soap
    i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Did the shop bother scanning it to see what codes its throwing or did they just start pointing and swapping parts? we are in the blind here trying to diagnose a problem from a guy that has a friend with a car at a shop who knows where. Sound like that trans shop is making good money off of her especially just replacing random shit from a converter to solenoid. Hope you understand what im trying to say.

Comment

Yeah, get the codes. It's the only way to start diagnosing these days.

Comment

Werd!

Comment

I asked her to get the codes, but you can imagine he doesnt want to look like a retard for not being able to figure it out. He wont give them up....
          Originally posted by soap
          i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
            I asked her to get the codes, but you can imagine he doesnt want to look like a retard for not being able to figure it out. He wont give them up....
            If she paid for the diagnosis he is OBLIGATED to give her the codes.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I keep a cheap code reader in my portable tool box. Autozone scans them for free.

Comment

They can check a check engine light, no an overdrive light....

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                  They can check a check engine light, no an overdrive light....
                  Thanks for the correction.

Comment

Id suggest picking up that car from where its at asap before that bill keeps going up!

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
                      Id suggest picking up that car from where its at asap before that bill keeps going up!
                      THIS....

looks like she took it to a hole in the wall place that don't know what they are doing....

Comment

Working...
                      X