Drove a Lexus for the first time..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drove a Lexus for the first time..

A customer of mine let me drive his Is-F, and wow, I am pretty impressed. He needed help dropping it off at the dealer to get some paintwork done. He drove I followed him, in which he was driving his green RS4. Before we left, he advised me to "keep up with him". I am incredibly impressed with the trans in this car. It is a 7 or 8 speed (cant remember) ZF trans with paddle shifters. I've driven other cars with paddle shifters before and they tend to upshift on their own before redline, not this one. Even in auto mode, it knows exactly when to upshift, when to downshift, never bogs down. I love it. Only issue I have with the car is that it rides hard as hell. Absolutely the most rough riding car I've been in, plus the seats aren't too comfy. Would I pay $50k+ for one? Not even if I could afford it. However, the engine and trans are a 10/10.
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

my cousin had one, it was fun, but like you said, it isn't the most comfortable lexus out there

she now has some bad ass jag... much more comfortable and still quick
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Yes, but how well do they hold up in hail storms?

Comment

This guys cars sit in the garage all of the time. The Audi has 12k on it and has never seen rain. The is-f is 2 yrs old with 9k on it..lol
        Detailing by Dylan
        817-494-3396
        Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
        Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

My mom recently picked up a 13' GS350 F-Sport. That thing is badass and pretty quick for what it is, I could definitely daily drive it.
          The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

Working...
          X