Dodge Ram HVAC control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Ram HVAC control

My brother called me asking what might be wrong with his HVAC in his 03 Dodge Ram. He told me that its stuck on front vents only and that it would not switch to floor or defroster, fan speed and temperature still work as they are suppose to. I told him that it sounds like the problem is in the control panel. Based off of that, would y'all agree? If so, could he pull a newer control panel from another Ram up to an 08 model?

They have a lot of door problems, the actuator breaks the door.where it engages. Dash removal required.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
      They have a lot of door problems, the actuator breaks the door.where it engages. Dash removal required.
      Yep and depending on some things the dash typically ends up broke thanks to Dodges quality parts.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

That is true also, my 2000 has more open space than dash lol

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
          That is true also, my 2000 has more open space than dash lol
          My 98's getting that bad, most likely why i haven't fixed the leaking evaporator.

Comment

yep, i will say dodges do have the easiest dashes to pull, ive did 3 at work

Comment

Crown Victoria's are pretty darn easy to pull a lot easier than most.

Comment

Working...
              X