Corbeau GTs Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbeau GTs Seats

Anyone have any experience with these seats? The seats in my Fox Body are pretty worn out so I've been looking at these.

I have sat in them before, I like them better than the A4's that I had. Get the micro suede if you can it holds up a lot better.

Comment

I have a set of Corbeau/race seats in my fox body, and hate the way the feel. They are not meant for big guys, and daily driving! <---
      1991 5.0 Mustang LX-Hatch, BBK Cold Air Intake, BBK Headers, BBK X-Pipe, Flowmaster 40's, HPM C/C Plates, Cobra Sway-Bar, UPR Subframe Connectors, UPR Control Arms, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, FRPP "C" Springs, FRPP 31 Spine Diff, Moser 31 Spline Axles, FRPP 3:73 Gears, Tokico Blue Shocks, King Cobra Clutch, MSD Ignition, Taurus Electric Fan, BBK Gripp Shifter, & More

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        I have a set of Corbeau seats in my fox body, and hate them. They are not meant for big guys! <---
        Are they black? Want to sell them if they are?
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

How big are we talking about? I'm 6'4" & 200 lbs.

Comment

I'm 5'11 190 and I fit just fine in my A4's.

Comment

I have a set of Corbeau/race seats in my fox body, and hate the way the feel. They are not meant for big guys, and daily driving! <---
              I'd be interested in checking them out, I may be swapping out the seats in the race cars.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i have TRS's. Love them. Just wish i would have got the micro-suede. Corbeau's leather sucks. I sat in the GTS's and they were ok. Felt small to me and i'm not a big guy (6' 180lb).
                2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

Originally posted by spederman View Post
                  i have TRS's. Love them. Just wish i would have got the micro-suede. Corbeau's leather sucks. I sat in the GTS's and they were ok. Felt small to me and i'm not a big guy (6' 180lb).
                  Yeah the microsuede is the only way to go. The cloth wears too quick and the leather just isn't comfortable to me. Mine were the grey/black with the re-inforced bolsters. I should have taken them out before I got rid of the car.

Comment

i like these

I can honestly say this is the Seat I am the most excited to release - this is a 1984-89 GT frame with Sport Foam and the 03-04 Cobra Seat altered to fit over the original GT frames. This style seat will be available in all years of GT 84-89, 90-91 and 92-93 , for all models Coupe, Convertible...

Comment

I bought these and the double locking seat tracks a year ago along with the rear upholstery. I find the fit to be pretty snug but comfortable for driving both on the road and the track. The full upgrade really cleaned up my interior.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        Those are pretty sweet! Are they difficult to install the foam & seat covers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                          Those are pretty sweet! Are they difficult to install the foam & seat covers?
                          i'm sure it's a pain but it should be a pretty straight forward install

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                            Are they black? Want to sell them if they are?
                            Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                            How big are we talking about? I'm 6'4" & 200 lbs.
                            Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            I'd be interested in checking them out, I may be swapping out the seats in the race cars.
                            I am a big/wide guy lol (5'11 - 220+lbs), and the bottom sides of these racing seats were they stick out stick into my love-handles. lol Not comfortable for me daily driving...

They are LG1 seats, and are grey with black patch/inserts. Ill take/post some pictures of the actual seats later today, but they look like this.
                            They are a lil dirty, and could use cleaned up, but there are no rips/tears. If anyone is interested in these, and have a nice set of 87'-02' mustang black seats id be down for a trade.
                            Last edited by Exile; 11-21-2012, 04:52 PM.
                            1991 5.0 Mustang LX-Hatch, BBK Cold Air Intake, BBK Headers, BBK X-Pipe, Flowmaster 40's, HPM C/C Plates, Cobra Sway-Bar, UPR Subframe Connectors, UPR Control Arms, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, FRPP "C" Springs, FRPP 31 Spine Diff, Moser 31 Spline Axles, FRPP 3:73 Gears, Tokico Blue Shocks, King Cobra Clutch, MSD Ignition, Taurus Electric Fan, BBK Gripp Shifter, & More

Comment

I have a set of black 02 seats, I just need to have the bolster fixed on the drivers. I'd have it fixed and trade ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X