Replacing a clutch with longtubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing a clutch with longtubes

Replacing a clutch with longtubes on a 04 cobra T-56 do you have to remove the passenger side header or can you do it without removing the headers?

I'm thinking longtubes in place of a clutch is a shitty replacement.

Comment

lolol You know what I mean ginger. You coming this weekend or you going to be out of town?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        lolol You know what I mean ginger. You coming this weekend or you going to be out of town?
        He'll be the guy partying under the tables. Don't forget to tip.

Comment

I'll be in sunny Fresno (ugh).

Comment

With a T56 you don't have to remove the header. Pull the trans then pull the bellhousing.
            03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
            "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
              With a T56 you don't have to remove the header. Pull the trans then pull the bellhousing.
              I'm just trying to make sure because I'm installing my headers this week and getting a clutch in the next week or so lol. If it was going to be a pain I will just hold off.

Comment

Man, I don't know if it CAN be done or not with the headers on there, but it certainly sounds a hell of a lot easier to do both jobs at once, unless you just won't have the time to do both at once and it's a DD.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                X