'91 GT Moldings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '91 GT Moldings

I have a complete set of 91 GT moldings that I need to be restored, I pulled them off a donor '91 gt and the paint is chipping and needs a restore. Anyone know where I can get them done and done right and not break the bank?

Advantage Autoworks on Davis Blvd. Not the cheapest in town, but they are one of the best.

Comment

What kind of double sided tape are you going to use on re install? For door and rear of front fender belt moldings.

Comment

Just left there, but he did not want to touch them, he recommended I get them media blasted before he would restore them. Any ideal on where I could get them media blasted? The moldings are not in bad shape at all, the paint is peeling is the issue.

Comment

Fokai, I haven't got that far yet, probably whatever the body shop recommends

Comment

Originally posted by mustangfever79 View Post
            I have a complete set of 91 GT moldings that I need to be restored, I pulled them off a donor '91 gt and the paint is chipping and needs a restore. Anyone know where I can get them done and done right and not break the bank?
            Pics

Comment

x2 on the pics. I've done them before.
              --carlos

sigpic

Comment

I'll send some when I get home..........

Comment

You home?

Comment

Its called double sided tape, but I would only get it from an auto paint supplier to be sure its the right stuff.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                    --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mustangfever79 View Post

They just need to be sanded down and resprayed.
                        anybody shop should be able to do it. If you cant find one PM me

Comment

Working...
                        X