Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• axle back exhaust suggestions for new 5.0

well i said i was going to leave it bone stock. had a change of hart,

after watching hours of youtube vids. i can't make up my mind. would prefer chambered but open to all suggestions. i know it's all personal preference.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Originally posted by soap View Post
    well i said i was going to leave it bone stock. had a change of hart,

after watching hours of youtube vids. i can't make up my mind. would prefer chambered but open to all suggestions. i know it's all personal preference.
    flowmaster outlaws

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
      flowmaster outlaws
      holy fucking shit jeremy. i missed them. sounds amazing.... now PM me a DFWM price
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Outlaws drone like a bitch at cruising speeds. I wouldn't have them again if someone gave me a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
          Outlaws drone like a bitch at cruising speeds. I wouldn't have them again if someone gave me a pair.
          quit being a pussy.

I had them and and offroad wasnt bad at all!

Comment

I have borla atak on my auto. They are quiet at cruising speeds and sound nasty wide open. Still running the stock mid pipe so catless would be a different story.
            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

I put the GT 500 axle backs on mine and they sound great, I just wish it were a tad louder, maybe in conjunction with an H pipe/X pipe would be great. I found the GT 500 exhaust on here for 125 bucks so relatively inexpensive. However if $ was no object I'd go with the Borla S-type for sure.

Comment

I have flowmaster outlaws on mine and I love them. But most people are going with GT500's. I went with the outlaws just to be different
                2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Roush and get your resonators removed...
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                    quit being a pussy.

I had them and and offroad wasnt bad at all!
                    Off road X and long tubes here, and now running Pype muffler deletes as well. The Outlaws were fucking unbearable, and I like it loud.

Comment

Borla S-type. My Cat back should be here Wednesday!
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Youtubes just don't deliver. We need a gtg to hear these so I can decide for mine.

Ideas?
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

i have an off road x-pipe with no resonators and magnaflows. good cruising sound, but sounds pretty good when opened up. i wouldnt consider it loud, but gives it some sound.
                          2011 Mustang GT
                          sigpic

Comment

Heartthrob muffler deletes, sound great on the wife's '13 GT.

Comment

My dad put some outlaws on his 13 gt, and I think they sound great...it does drone, but that doesn't bother me and he doesn't mind it.

Comment

Working...
                              X