This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage Sale - Cobra/99-04 Stuff

I know this isn't the for sale section but I've got such a variety of parts I didn't want to deal with it. If this isn't allowed, feel free to remove, just figured I would share this since there may be stuff people didn't think they needed but decide they want it since I'm getting rid of it.

All of this stuff is for sale at best offer. I'm not going to list a price as I am not trying to make a huge score on this stuff. Just offer me a reasonable price and we'll figure it out. I will not ship the IRS or the wheels as the shipping cost and hastle will not be worth it to me. The other stuff I will be more than happy to ship. Located in Lewisville, TX.

Overall:

2004 Mach 1 Stock Cams - Less than 40k miles

1999 Rio Red Cobra Spoiler with Nuts:

Single Greg Weld Front Drag Wheel - looks to be a 15" diameter (will verify):

Ring & Pinion Gears - Believe they are both 3.27 - came from 99 Cobra:

28 Spline Differential:

99-04 Billett Grille:
    sigpic

03 Cobra IRS Cradle with 99-01 Front Brace - Comes with everything seen:

Two Sets of Rear Cobra/Mach 1 Rotors - Rusty (One set not pictured):

Mach 1 Rear Calipers - Missing Lines - One has been ground slightly for wheel clearance I would assume:

99 Cobra Rear Calipers with brake lines:

03 Mach 1 rear ABS Cable:

99-01 Mustang GT "Starfish" Wheels + Tires (tires have some tread left but nothing worthy of bragging about - believe one has a very slow leak) - Comes with lugnuts:

So like I said, this is all for sale as best offer. If you see something you want, just give me a price and we'll work it out. I'm not going to gouge you as I don't need this stuff.
    sigpic

Comment

can you pm me how much for the oem diff.?
      Originally posted by BoostedGT
      I got one of them POS x275 88mm's sitting on the work bench. Come get it.
      Originally posted by bigminz
      Hell no. Have you seen most of these cars up close? Death traps at those speeds.

Comment

You're right, this isn't the place for it. Please create a classified ad.

Comment

Working...
        X