barra 240t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barra 240t

anyone ever seen one swapped in a fox? they are 4 liter inline 6 turbo motors from ford in Australia... that would be a fucking sweet swap.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

I'm sure you could get a cradle from an Aussie Falcon. The swap I always wanted to see was one of those, or the DOHC Falcon 5.4, and all the RWD drivetrain from a 4 door over to a Taurus. It's got to just be front and back cradles, and the drivetrain. I mean, for the effort, you could just import one, and swap the vin plates over from a wrecked Taurus, like all those mustang chop shops used to do, but fuck jail, man.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      I'm sure you could get a cradle from an Aussie Falcon. The swap I always wanted to see was one of those, or the DOHC Falcon 5.4, and all the RWD drivetrain from a 4 door over to a Taurus. It's got to just be front and back cradles, and the drivetrain. I mean, for the effort, you could just import one, and swap the vin plates over from a wrecked Taurus, like all those mustang chop shops used to do, but fuck jail, man.
      Austrailan cars are sweet, and they beat the hell out of them. I would have a good time there.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
      X