Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going in a straight line is fun and all but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garycrist View Post
    IMHO sub-frame first.

If the car still drives, tape a stick to the head-rest/ seat -back of both seats so that the sticks almost touch.
    Now drive the car around (corners and the like) and safely observe the distance movement between the 2 sticks.
    If the floor pan is cracked under the seats etc. and you are horrified by the amount of movement observed, enough said...

Wow, I'm glad I tried this, my floor pan is owned I guess I need to fix that first

Originally posted by carbd89sleeper View Post
    Just save your $$ for the STI josh........
    I've decided I would get myself in to much trouble if I had one
    Big Rooster Racing
    1985 Mustang GT

Comment

There are some MM lower control arms on corral.net gin noe for 275. That's not a bad deal. You can get the 14mm bolts and they'll work on your car.

Comment

Lower it, stiff bushings, better shocks and struts, strut tower brace.

Comment

sell the car and buy an S197... Light years better straight out of the box. Get some springs and shocks and you are good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
            sell the car and buy an S197... Light years better straight out of the box. Get some springs and shocks and you are good to go.
            I have to agree on this, before I gutted my 05 , the sheer lateral grip was pretty insane for a car that was nothing more than coil overs and control arms away from being stock. Stock sway bars and all.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
              I'd much rather drive my 85, there are to many 94+ mustangs on the road
              Big Rooster Racing
              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Josh , you can always do what I do , have both ! LOL
                Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Josh, I've got a set of SVE lowering springs I'll sell ya for $70.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                  X