Anyone work at a Ford Parts House?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone work at a Ford Parts House?

I need to see if someone can give me some information about an A/C line on a 2012 GT. It's the line identified in Box #20 on the link below.

I need to know if the part that looks like it's insulated is AC Hose right there, or if that's just insulation over the hard line. This is buried in the front passenger side of the car, and I can't get a good look at it. Hoping someone can put their hands on one. Thanks in advance!

No one?

Comment

I think a dude screen named coley on here does. You might send him a pm.

Comment

Thanks. I sent him a PM.

Comment

Coley and Lee Early
          68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
          63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
          i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Originally posted by 351Coupe View Post
            Coley and Lee Early
            yeah. i think they are in mckinney or sherman or something. both cool dudes

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Just went and looked at my Dads and its a rubber hose underneath the foam jacket.

Comment

Call me or send me a text Doug, I have two hook-ups.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I think it is too, but I haven't pulled the insulation back enough to confirm it. PLUS, it's a bitch to even get to it! Henry, I'm not looking to buy one. I'm actually looking at installing a Killer Chiller on my car to cool the intercooler fluid for the a/w intercooler. (borrowing from the '03 Cobra world!) I need to be able to tap into the liquid and suction sides and the kit is designed to splice into a section of hose.

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                  Just went and looked at my Dads and its a rubber hose underneath the foam jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    yeah. i think they are in mckinney or sherman or something. both cool dudes

god bless.
                    Blake Utter in Denison. They've always been helpful to me.
                    68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                    63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                    i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                      I think it is too, but I haven't pulled the insulation back enough to confirm it. PLUS, it's a bitch to even get to it! Henry, I'm not looking to buy one. I'm actually looking at installing a Killer Chiller on my car to cool the intercooler fluid for the a/w intercooler. (borrowing from the '03 Cobra world!) I need to be able to tap into the liquid and suction sides and the kit is designed to splice into a section of hose.
                      I can without a doubt say its a rubber hose. I was able to push the foam down a few inches to see the crimp fitting and then hose.

Comment

Badass. That's what I was looking for. Thanks! That's the only piece of hose on that single line and where I'll have to tap into it.

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                        I can without a doubt say its a rubber hose. I was able to push the foam down a few inches to see the crimp fitting and then hose.

Comment

No problem. I have always been interested in those chiller systems. Be sure to log some intake temp data before and after if you can.

Comment

Working...
                          X