X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet, was wanting more info on this. glad to see ur making it work

Comment

Very cool

I say put in the extra effort to get the other heat exchanger back in there.

Comment

Comment

90s out of the block would have made the hoses a little cleaner.

Comment

Which hoses are you talking about? Obviously, there are lots of them! LOL!

Edit: Oh, the expansion block? Yeah, I agree. Those are special refrigerant fittings so I had to roll with what I had. I probably could have mounted the block horizontally somewhere else as well. Oh well. I tried not to put them in too much of a bind.
            Last edited by Doug Hatton; 07-10-2013, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                Man that's great Doug! I wonder if you can lower the coolant temp down by putting in a 160* thermo, not that you need it, because it looks to be running just fine.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Also, decreasing those temps in the intake track are like a small shot of N2O because of all the heat sinking temps those KB's get.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm gonna put a Reische 170* in it. I'm just trying to stomach the $65 they're asking for it! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                    X