New work space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New work space

My step dad and myself just rented this out. It will help get us that much needed space we have been missing. It isn't much but it will work. It is 20 by 50 and has running water and a place for a toilet. First plans are to build out a simple bathroom and office. Just thought I'd share in case anyone else was looking for a place as well.

Where at, and how much?

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
      Where at, and how much?
      If your looking for a space the place me and 93whitelxcoupe have is 475.00 a month and is 25x50 and come with a bathroom with toilet and sink. They are off Blue Mound west in Haslet/Tarrant County

Comment

Where at, and how much?
        Heritage Trace and 35w in Ft worth
        Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
        If your looking for a space the place me and 93whitelxcoupe have is 475.00 a month and is 25x50 and come with a bathroom with toilet and sink. They are off Blue Mound west in Haslet/Tarrant County
        Thats a good deal also. Our place doesnt have a lease either. What about you?

Comment

[QUOTE=chronical;1123259]Heritage Trace and 35w in Ft worth

You in the buildings right off Harmon across from Tehama Ridge? Guy named John Cherry runs them.

And yes we have a lease but we also don't have any troubles in our units. Brooks has his shop about 1500 feet away from mine. I have been in mine for over 3 yrs and got the 2nd unit with Jerry about 8 months ago. We also have 18-20 ft ceilings so when we have anything on the lift we don't have to worry about the ceiling height.

Comment

how do yall go about finding places to lease like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jmd View Post
              I find them when I am at work and I get an order to install or repair the phone or internet.

Comment

board member referred me.

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
                  board member referred me.
                  nothing wrong with that

Comment

nothing wrong with that
                    paying it forward brother because I was asking the same question

Comment

Heritage Trace and 35w in Ft worth

Thats a good deal also. Our place doesnt have a lease either. What about you?
                      I was looking at getting a space out there, in fact I think you might have rented the unit I was looking at. South side of the first building furthest from the gate? I have a few acquaintances that have places in that complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        I was looking at getting a space out there, in fact I think you might have rented the unit I was looking at. South side of the first building furthest from the gate? I have a few acquaintances that have places in that complex.
                        feel free to stop by

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                          Is this the same complex that offers the smaller shop too, seems like it was 15x30 or something like that.

Comment

feel free to stop by
                            I just might have to. I am out there at least once every two weeks.

Comment

Is this the same complex that offers the smaller shop too, seems like it was 15x30 or something like that.
                              I think it is ... I was looking there too. I want to say they start at $275 a month or so?

Comment

Working...
                              X