Engine upgrade on failure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's on his shops Facebook page.

Like the shop and you can see what all it says. I really enjoyed his posts and followed the progress he posted. Work looked great and he seemed to have been really busy.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

I refuse to join facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        It's on his shops Facebook page.

Like the shop and you can see what all it says. I really enjoyed his posts and followed the progress he posted. Work looked great and he seemed to have been really busy.
        While I don't know for sure I think with how he worded it on fb his level of work took time, and taking time didn't bring in the money to cover the overhead. Just how interpreted it though
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
          While I don't know for sure I think with how he worded it on fb his level of work took time, and taking time didn't bring in the money to cover the overhead. Just how interpreted it though
          Yeah that is what I got from it too.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            Ive got one that is good that you can have if you want, you just have to come pick it up outside of Venus.
            is it in uranus?
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Thanks Baron. I'll probably take you up on that. I'm in SW Fort Worth so Venus, TX doesn't look that far away. I'm going to get it on the engine stand Sat and take a look at bearings etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                Ive got one that is good that you can have if you want, you just have to come pick it up outside of Venus.
                This is what I meant when I said 50 dollar block . I know you will have coin in the machine work but the blocks are worth scrap money . If you don't get one from Baron I have a few of them also .
                Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Hey man. You forgot to list number 5:

5. Buy Coyote motor from Summit for $6k and sell the stuff you have.

Seriously, if you can get your current block sleeved or just pick up another stock block to put your rotating assembly in just to get it up and running that is the way to go. Then worry about an LSX swap later on, or work on accumulating the parts you need to do a TKO swap like you want.

Comment

Working...
                  X