Any REAL experience with Hellion Turbo Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any REAL experience with Hellion Turbo Install

Looking for someone to share their experience with Hellion on a 05 to 09 mustang. Specifically, looking for comments from the brave souls that forked over the 6k and installed the shit themselves. Christmas present to my self.

If you only read magazines or copy and paste other peoples posts, go back to watching shit tv. Don't respond to this post as you have zero to offer.

Thinking abt shipping the car to NM for Uhrist to take care of the install. Given the instability of the local shops, not sure I want to fork over high fives to wait in line.

Anybody do this shit with precision on the side?

Jim (GTFM) McG.
    09 GTCS 150 shot not quick enough
    Big garage, don't follow instructions too well......o

Originally posted by One zero View Post
    If you only read magazines or copy and paste other peoples posts, go back to watching shit tv. Don't respond to this post as you have zero to offer.

Do you know what website you are on?

Comment

Hahaha. Yes, I have nothing to offer.
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

It ain't that bad. Especially if you have a welder/actual welding experience. And not experience that you got from watching YouTube videos, that won't help you.
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I'd just get one of the electric jobs, more Eco friendly.
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I'm in here to offer my nothing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              I'm in here to offer my nothing.
              Thanks
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by One zero View Post
                Thinking abt shipping the car to NM for Uhrist to take care of the install. Given the instability of the local shops, not sure I want to fork over high fives to wait in line.
                I'd talk to Brooks, not sure what he is doing in regards to side work though. As for the the instability of local performance shops, you aren't going to find things done differently anywhere else, and I'd imagine sending the car out of state where you won't be able to drop in and keep tabs would actually make it even worse. Performance shops are notorious for over promising, under delivering, and then over charging. I have yet to see ANY exception to this after a shop has been around more than ten minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I'd talk to Brooks, not sure what he is doing in regards to side work though. As for the the instability of local performance shops, you aren't going to find things done differently anywhere else, and I'd imagine sending the car out of state where you won't be able to drop in and keep tabs would actually make it even worse. Performance shops are notorious for over promising, under delivering, and then over charging. I have yet to see ANY exception to this after a shop has been around more than ten minutes.
                  Qouted for they truth.

Comment

Working...
                  X