Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local source for stainless steel barbed fittings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    If it has to be SS than a Marine store should have it.
    Didn't think of that. I'll keep it in mind.

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
    I will take a look at work tomorrow. I know we have those in brass. I will check if we have those in stainless. We have a bunch of stainless but not sure about barbs.
    I appreciate that. It may seem like I'm being super anal, but this is coming in contact with beer and I'm adamant about sanitation.

Comment

I was going to ask if this was for a keg setup or something when you mentioned 10psi. GL with it buddy

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        I was going to ask if this was for a keg setup or something when you mentioned 10psi. GL with it buddy
        Correcto. They're going to be hose reducers so I can force transfer from the carboy to the keg using co2, completely eliminating any oxygen contact.

Comment

These guys are on airport fwy in Halton city. They might have something.
          Rich

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
            http://www.txbrewing.com/

These guys are on airport fwy in Halton city. They might have something.
            I'm a frequent customer. Brendan doesn't have what I need.

Comment

Sorry man, came up empty handed. Only stainless we have are nipples, elbows and quick connects. The barbs are all brass.

Comment

Maybe Nuts and Bolts on Arkansas and Collins?

Comment

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                  Sorry man, came up empty handed. Only stainless we have are nipples, elbows and quick connects. The barbs are all brass.
                  I appreciate you looking. The towel has been thrown in and I ordered them online. Shipping was more than the fittings themselves. Thanks for chiming in fellas.

Comment

Working...
                  X