Chrome shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome shop

I'm looking for a chrome shop to re-chrome my rear bumper. I've narrowed, shaved and added material to it to close body gaps. Any idea what a re-chrome job goes for?
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

jusy have to take them and ask.. they will never tell you anything over phone for the most part ntil they see how much grinding and polishing it will take.
    4698552322 is one that I have used allot
    sigpic

Comment

I've used Pulido Plating on a few projects with no complaints. 972-286-2322

Comment

Chrome shop

I used Economy Plating Dallas. They are in Mesquite over off 635 & Military Pwky kinda. They done the suspension on my sons Radio Flyer wagon. I was very happy with it.

Comment

That's a sweet wagon
          Originally posted by soap
          i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Whatever you find let me know if you like them, there's some misc pieces for the c*bra I need to get done.
            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
            sigpic

Comment

Fffffff, powder coat that shit man!

Comment

Pulido is who I use, right there off of 175/635/I20 in Balch Springs.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Iv tried 5 diffeent places(none of them were mentioned in this thread) for my Cadillac chrome and they're all shit quality. None of them prepped the metal right and all of them plated over the pits in the metal so the finished product looks like crap. The worst customer service was a place called Nu-chrome. I called the shop manager and asked him if they would fill all of the pits BEFORE the plating and he said they make sure the part looks like a nos part. Sent out the fender vents and when we got them back they filled the outside edges and nothing else. I called and complained and he told me to just paint the insides black and no one woul ever notice. Or we could send them back and for another $500 he would fill them. list of complaints http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Vendors/NuChrome.htm
                  Iv tried Nu-chrome, advanced plating(they were on Trucks!), pauls chrome, and I forget the other 2. All of them have plated over the pits and wanted more money to fix it aftewards. Ill try some of the ones mentioned and see how it goes. I only have $15k more chrome work to go. Stupid Cadillac.

Comment

I tried calling Pulido but it went to what sounded like a personal voice mail. I may just paint the damn thing.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                      I tried calling Pulido but it went to what sounded like a personal voice mail. I may just paint the damn thing.
                      painted bumpers look like shit, chrome it.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

chrome powdercoat

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                          chrome powdercoat
                          There are 2 votes for powdercoating!

Comment

But what about powder coating over filler? My bumper needs some filler

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Cant chrome over filler, might be able to powder coat over metal filler though.

Comment

Working...
                              X