What can I sell these parts for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I sell these parts for?

They came off my 2010 F-350. I have front chrome bumper with fog lights, rear chrome bumper, tailgate thats painted grey but it doesn't have the step assist or the back up camera. Those parts are brand new and were taken off when I bought the truck. I also have the stock DPF that has maybe 2k miles on them. What do you think each of those parts worth? Thanks
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

keep the DPF for when you want to sell it or trade in....see other thread on this site about dealers not taking trucks that need them....

Comment

If I sell this truck it will be outright to an individual cause this will have a shit ton of miles when I'm done with it so I won't get shit for trade in anyway.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

I don't know how much, but I want the tail gate.

Comment

$150 per bumper, $300 for the tailgate, $200 (scrap value) to $500 on the exhaust
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by green1995gt View Post
            I don't know how much, but I want the tail gate.
            What year and color is your truck?

Comment

2002 grey. I didn't see you had the rear bumper too. I would be interested in both for $450 if t he paint is the same color $350 if I gotta pay for paint.

Comment

Working...
              X