Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header time....

Just got these in. Wooohoo

Will be going in my 06'. Should I reuse gaskets, buy new OEM, or use the new ones that came with them?

BBK Ceramic and offroad X

Buy new oem only. The ones that come with them are junk. Or you can apply a small amount of red rtv and reuse the original ones. Had great luck both ways with 0 leaks.

Comment

Thanks man. I might just pick up some new OEM's.

Comment

That bitch is gonna have some serious bark!

Comment

Hell yea it will. Haha

Here is a clip i found. Only a fee vids i could find that has that setup with the bassani mufflers i have.

Last edited by Rafa; 04-19-2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

this was linked from Rafa video! lol..

Comment

This was done a week and a half ago. Hope to never have to do this shit again...hahah. One pipe took me fucking forever to take off. Sucker felt like it was welded to the midpipe. Had to use propane torch to get it red hot to take off. Lot of fucking work, but paid off in the end. I need to order some better band clamps and get some other minor things, but for now it runs decent. No tune till July 23rd!!!! I knew I should of called in long time ago. Been driving it, but haven't got a good video of it. Not romping on it or anything till I get a tune. Gonna try to get some good sound clips.

here is startup with headers only.

Comment

Bring that bitch by my house!
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Meant to drive by this weekend. I'll give you a shout later on

My check engine lit up of course, but turned off later in the day and has been off for a week of driving. Is that due to no tune??

Comment

I heard it Saturday night, it sounds good. I bet next time you'll pay to have it done, it took me 17 hrs and two day's, it took Rafa three weeks, lol. Well maybe only 6 days total, but still...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      I heard it Saturday night, it sounds good. I bet next time you'll pay to have it done, it took me 17 hrs and two day's, it took Rafa three weeks, lol. Well maybe only 6 days total, but still...

Wasn't in hurry either. I worked on it on Saturdays. That and fuck working on your back..hahaha. I kept getting nauseated on that damn creeper any long period of time. That and found out that my exhaust band clamps were taken by the shop who installed my exhaust back in 07' and give me some skinny ass ones. Had to use cheap ones from Oreilys for now.

Comment

Working on your own car is satisfactory only if it puts a shit eating grin on your face afterwards...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                        X