Trying to find SBC short water pump accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find SBC short water pump accessories

Trying to find accessory brackets for a short water car isn't looking good. Does anyone here have some? Something like this..

I would look at the March setup, the cheap set is only like $700 and comes with the water pump, alternator and power steering, plus all the brackets and everything. I did the 2 belt setup on my Camaro and it's nice. Only thing I wish they had done is put a turnbuckle adjuster on the power steering pump bracket to help hold that belt tight.

Comment

We may have some at work. We are getting into parts now too. If I can remember I'll check tomorrow.
      68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
      63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
      i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

The car isn't worth spending $700 for brackets on.

Comment

I know I have a few sets. Let me dig through my storage buildings and see.

Comment

Google Allan Grove. I have used his brackets on a few cars. They are laser cut steel and will match vintage air brackets on the same motor. The price is no where near the big name aluminum stuff.

Comment

here ya go www.alangrovecomponents.com

Comment

Thanks, now I'm wondering if I should just find a serpentine setup instead

Comment

Anyone near Sanger want to try and grab the front of this motor and I'll pay ya. Pulleys, brackets and accessories

If you get bored try and buy the accessories and pulleys from this guy and I'll pay ya back

Comment

Working...
                  X