What makes this car so fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes this car so fast?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m-7efuVjJg Ok I am kinda a newbie to mustangs and fords but what makes this car so fast?

It hooks, and it's light
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

drag car vs non drag car.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

it has $5k in mods
        "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Compression. A lot of it.
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

It's in CA.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              It's in CA.
              Yup, everyone knows all of cali is sea level....

edit: actually watch the video, lol at a car set up for drag racing, racing a porche on a street that is obviously raced on a regular basis.

Comment

And a good driver, he knew right when to let out and right when to get in it when the front came back down. I'm sure the driver in the porsche was just holding his foot to the floor.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

5115-2 kit and a stock foxbody equals what you have there.

Comment

His combo is dialed in, and the drivers spot on. you guys remember the fox that took down the gtr? Its the same car

Comment

IIRC it has a slipper clutch
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

He's got a t5 locker with gt40's running double nitros on Mickey Thompson slicks.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                          He's got a t5 locker with gt40's running double nitros on Mickey Thompson slicks.
                          no 3/4 race cam?
                          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I think the OKC guys did that car dirty. Still a bad ass nitrous street stang!
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              he got dat panic button!
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X