upr a arms with aje k member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upr a arms with aje k member

I would assume they would fit. I need to buy the adj one inch shorter a arms.

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
    I would assume they would fit. I need to buy the adj one inch shorter a arms.
    Ooo, not sure about that. My AJE k member was ordered with the RR a-arms, I'm not sure. If I were you I would call UPR and get some exact measurements. You could always sell the AJE and buy the UPR set up...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

brand new and its for a ls swap. Where i live too i would take a huuuge loss selling it and shipping it.

I wish i would have got the team z k member, but at the time aje was the only one that would work how i wanted with the ls1 swap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        brand new and its for a ls swap. Where i live too i would take a huuuge loss selling it and shipping it.

I wish i would have got the team z k member, but at the time aje was the only one that would work how i wanted with the ls1 swap.
        Yeah I hear you. When I bought my AJE, UPR was just getting into mfg. them so I decided to wait since they were just making shifter knobs and interior aluminum products and I didn't trust them yet, so I went with Anthony's k-member on my Cobra. I've had it for 10 yrs. now and till going strong.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
        X