Traction control on 01 suburban?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traction control on 01 suburban?

I need a tps replaced on my suburban. Looking online it's asking with or without traction control?

I don't see a,switch to turn it off or on. Sooooo how do I find out if I have it or not?
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Nothing?
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Is there a dummy light for traction control when you first turn the key on? if there is no light I would guess that you don't have it. Maybe try an online vin decoder? Or call a dealer with the VIN and they may be able to tell you?

Comment

I didn't think to look for a damn light lol. Duh...

Comment

Is it a round 3 plug connector or a flat 5 plug? I'm going to guess the flat 5 is with traction/stability control.

Comment

Vin?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Round 3

Comment

Duh! Do a burnout?

Comment

Working...
                X