bolt hole reducer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bolt hole reducer

Did an aluminum head swap on an 89 GT (Vanilla ICEs old car). The extra holes in ft of heads for air pump are too big for ps and air pump bracket bolts. Cant get sleeves or reducers out of original heads and need asap! Where can a fella get local or quick. Looks like i need to go from 3/4 to 7/16 bolt. TIA

At first I thought this said butt hole reducer.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Got some wear and tear you need help with?
      sigpic

Comment

Fwiw the part you're looking for is called a reducing bushing.

Comment

They are thermactor plugs. I have bought them from the dealership for a couple bucks each.

Edit: F4ZZ-6EO86-A

Comment

Not going to lie, that is the first thing I thought when I just glanced at the thread title as well.
            Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

Try Smiley's. The one out here in Sherman keeps (at least they used to) some in stock and that's where I was getting mine from. They are just like the factory pieces.
              68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
              63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
              i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                They are thermactor plugs. I have bought them from the dealership for a couple bucks each.

Edit: F4ZZ-6EO86-A
                Yup.

Comment

Get out of my brain B-rad.

God bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    Get out of my brain B-rad.

God bless.
                    Pm tremor14 for any butthole reduction needs. He just had a draw string installed on his last week.

Comment

Pm tremor14 for any butthole reduction needs. He just had a draw string installed on his last week.
                      lol the visual attached to that is awful.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Butthole size ok. No prison sex for this guy. Fuckin drawstring Lol.

Thnx for reply. Thatwas exact part number I needed. Thnx guys.

Comment

Working...
                        X