No announcement yet.

Cam install and a tune.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went ahead and replaced my stock 100k mile plugs since its going to be a few more weeks.

Comment

• That's awesome, Cruz. Happy for ya dude

Comment

• I appreciate everyones help so far in the varying threads. Dropping the car off tomorrow, it'll probably be afk for 2-3 weeks

Comment

• Car dropped off. Bought some coilovers and poly bushings. I'm running out of things to buy.

Comment

• Engine pulled out and getting shipped to be put together. Engines being built in Virgina, should have the replacement in 2 weeks. Went with a 2800 stall. I'm working on figuring out what were going to do with the NAG1 transmission and probably upgrading the rear axles and differential.

Right now the car is at the body shop getting the engine bay painted to match the color change I plan on doing, went with a Lexus color, Metallic Grey Pearl which came on 2000-2005 IS300's.

I also bought some BC coilovers, hotchkis sway bars for front and rear, poly urethane bushings, and a silicon hose kit. Fuck the air bags. I need help with rims next.

Comment

• I actually really like these cars, glad to see I'm not alone, although maybe in the minority. Eager to see/hear it when finished.

Comment

• Some pictures of the engine bay with the new paint color.

Comment

• I dont know where you live but I kinda want to ride in this thing after it is done

Comment

• Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                    I dont know where you live but I kinda want to ride on this thing after it is done
                    ftfy

Comment

• Thinking about doing suicide doors now, nothing too gaudy like those wheels, but I really like the way the door looks opening like that ever since i saw the Matrix.

Comment

• Smh

Comment

• abecx, what color are you?

Comment

• Let me know if you guys need help paying rent, I have plenty of money to go around.

Comment

• So money.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Cruz I'll take a donation.

Comment

Working...
                                X