Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking sick!

Comment

• Went to get it tuned, but we had dyno issues, so yeah still jackstands racing for me. I did get a DSLR suction mount for my car, so that will be fun.

I upgraded my Diablo I1000 to the Trinity, and my AFR and Boosted gauges work now. I ordered and offroad pipe as I think the cat's are going to be too restrictive. I really do not like how loud the car is, sure it sounds bad ass or whatever, but it is too much for what I want.

I am contemplating putting the offroad pipe on, and then put the stock resonator and catback on after it with the electric cutouts I bought before. I need to get some drag radials for the dyno, my little 255's will probably slip.

Comment

• I drove through a whataburger because I was fucking starving and realized its been 6 months since I had been to one. The attendant was like bro it sounds like you have a supercharger, i told him yeah and I think he came in his pants. Then 4 other people came to the window because I was probably making shit fall off the walls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
          In a Chrysler 300, mind you!
          ... Hence the reason the typical Whataburger employee was so excited.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Fuck I really hope I can get at least 700rwhp out of this thing using the 10 pound pulley. We are going to try for Friday I bet next week. I still haven't decided what to do wheel wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by abecx View Post
              I drove through a whataburger because I was fucking starving and realized its been 6 months since I had been to one. The attendant was like bro it sounds like you have a supercharger, i told him yeah and I think he came in his pants. Then 4 other people came to the window because I was probably making shit fall off the walls.
              Awesome.

I remember the first time I took my old Mustang out on the streets. I stopped by a Sonic on that drive. I started the car to leave right as I was giving the carhop the cash. It was so loud she nearly bust her ass on those skates. I felt bad but I couldn't help laughing...
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Fuck I really hope I can get at least 700rwhp out of this thing using the 10 pound pulley. We are going to try for Friday I bet next week. I still haven't decided what to do wheel wise.
                This is all I could find that didn't belong in a rap video.

Comment

• I'd go OEM Viper wheels.

Comment

• I'm ordering these:

Comment

• If I had a car with that much power, I'd want a little more tire/sidewall.
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                        If I had a car with that much power, I'd want a little more tire/sidewall.
                        I plan on buying some smaller wheels with more sidewall for racing. The smallest wheel I can fit is 17" without changing the calipers. I haven't made any firm choices yet tho, so who knows. I'll probably end up sticking with the stock wheels and widening them for street driving. It really just depends on how this dyno sheet comes back.

Comment

I plan on buying some smaller wheels with more sidewall for racing. The smallest wheel I can fit is 17" without changing the calipers. I haven't made any firm choices yet tho, so who knows. I'll probably end up sticking with the stock wheels and widening them for street driving. It really just depends on how this dyno sheet comes back.
                          The street is where I'd be worried.
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            This place doesn't widen wheels unfortunately, they seamed Texas southern nice though.

Comment

• These people do

Wheels America has been remanufacturing wheels since 1994. With over 35,000 wheels in inventory, we stock the most diverse inventory of original wheels in the United States. Our goal is to ensure our customer gets the correct wheel along with the best customer service experience.
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• I bought these wheels, they rear ones are fairly concave and i've always liked that. I will most likely tint these wheels when we paint the car. I am going to order some drag radials now, Nitto NT05 probably.

Comment

Working...
                                X