Good Dyno shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
    What do those thing make for power stock? 166tq just seems low to me, but I guess it is pretty small motor.
    2.0, 135-140 tq, something seems off to me.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      What do those thing make for power stock? 166tq just seems low to me, but I guess it is pretty small motor.
      Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      2.0, 135-140 tq, something seems off to me.
      Probably the standard numbers as the autos are down about 15 or more HP on the dynos. If my cat is a bit foul this may be causing me to be down a tad also. So I have probably picked up 80hp at least. Mine actually beat another guys with a aftermarket header and cat set up, but he had a bigger pulley so less boost. When I swap the header their should be a 30-40hp jump. Being as that is double the factory HP it is plenty for me. If I damage this engine it will go straight to the 2.5, well after I save some pennies, and be around 300 at wheels easy. Probably to much for this car but would be interesting. The car hauls ass right now as it sits, if I didn't think my cat was damaged I would have zero motivation to change it. Very stealthy.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        Not quite.....
        Sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
        X