new car mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new car mods?

So I've never had a new car before, and am faced with questions I don't know the answer to.
    I want to boost my 2015 GT, and am curious on how it will effect my warranty. From what I've seen the Roush kit is good to go as far not voiding anything, but I'm liking the numbers from The Bama kit more. Also Would a Bama tune (or any tune for that matter) void my engine warranty? Thanks.

I've always heard mods can void the warranty on anything directly impacted by the mod. In other words, if you put a blower on it, they cannot deny warranty on a window motor, but anything drive-train related they could.. Of course that is useless as to answering your specific questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      I've always heard mods can void the warranty on anything directly impacted by the mod. In other words, if you put a blower on it, they cannot deny warranty on a window motor, but anything drive-train related they could.. Of course that is useless as to answering your specific questions.
      You can go with the Roush and the Roush tune. Then when the warrant Go's out just put a better tune.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
      X