any local shops that can re-chrome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any local shops that can re-chrome?

I'm looking to get the barrels for a set of wheels re-chromed and I want to see if there is anyone around or close to dfw to avoid shipping.

I used Best Bumper Supply in Hutchins to re-chrome some bumpers. They even picked up in Plano while they were at a dealer.
    Wonder if they could handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      I used Best Bumper Supply in Hutchins to re-chrome some bumpers. They even picked up in Plano while they were at a dealer.
      Got a ballpark price on that? I shaved my bumper on the 66 and would prefer to get it rechromed.
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        Got a ballpark price on that? I shaved my bumper on the 66 and would prefer to get it rechromed.
        they didnt do wheels, apparently the process for wheels is different, and they require shipping to mexico and waiting.

and best is no longer.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If I remember correctly this shop did my rear bumper back in about 2004, http://qualitybumperofdfw.com/. It came out great and still looks great today.

Comment

There is a place in Seagoville called Pulido Plating, did some badass work on a 73 camaro front bumper. They were doing wheels while I was there also.
            Scott Ganow
            Lone Star Performance
            16300 Midway Rd
            Addison, TX 75001
            214-630-5006

Comment

Working...
            X