No announcement yet.

LeBare metal question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After my welds I sprayed weld thru primer to keep it from rusting, worked pretty good and was easy to sand off when prepping

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Just remember to scuff the etch primer before adding anything and you're good. Save the epoxy for later, lay it down right, and save a little $.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        Just remember to scuff the etch primer before adding anything and you're good. Save the epoxy for later, lay it down right, and save a little $.
        Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
        After my welds I sprayed weld thru primer to keep it from rusting, worked pretty good and was easy to sand off when prepping
        Thanks guys I appreciate the input! I'll probably just spray some stuff on there for now and sand it later when I'm ready to paint

Comment

Bare Metal help.....

Originally posted by 86lxttop View Post
          Filling in holes, grinding down and sanding my entire engine bay to bare metal. Is there a product I can spray on the bare metal so surface rust doesn't form?? Once it's completely done I'm going to prime and paint my engine bay, then move onto the body. Let me know, thanks.

Comment

Really?

LaBare? Really? That's why I don't get on this shitty ass site anymore..

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
              X