Are Capri parts worth much ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    They are just short pants, or long shorts, either way they are just for women IMO.
    Lmao, that's how I read it initially too. I was wondering if Oso found this place..

Comment

Glad you're not parting it, that car has a lot of life left in it. Someone will want it.

Comment

There's always lots of opinions on carbs, but the prevailing opinion on the link I posted earlier is that the factory Holley carb is the one to keep.

The car looks solid, and definitely one to keep on the road. It shouldn't be hard to get a good T5 back in there. Excellent score!

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          The Pick N Pull off of 75 and loop 12 has two 5.0 Exploers right now.

If you are going to do it, do it right.

Macco does have higher paint jobs than the $300 special.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            Is it worth messing with that Holley, or just stick an Edelbrock on there ? I have an old Edelbrock. I suck at working on Holleys and Im not sure that carb was worth a crap anyway ?
            The factory carb is not bad if you do not plan any mods beyond an intake swap. Just make sure to buy a Holley brand kit to rebuild with. I am pretty good with them if you need a hand with it.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            Ive got a rebuilt gt40 headed long block ill gladly trade you.
            Sounds like a pretty good deal depending on the details.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Macco does have higher paint jobs than the $300 special.
            News to me. I have been using the same guy since the beginning of time and really don't know shit about Macco.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 12-19-2016, 11:45 AM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

Sounds like a pretty good deal depending on the details.
              I built it for my 69 and then found the lightning engine. Upgraded valve springs, trimetal bearings, double moly rights, etc. Took the cam and lifters out for the windsor. Im sure I can come up with some pushrods and stock rockers if it was necessary. Ive got either a stock HO cam or a NIB b303.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I have everything you need to put the T-5 back in it.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I'd be interested in taking a look at it for sure when you're ready to get rid of it. I've had a few bubble back cars over the years and would like to get another. Especially if you don't cut the dash for a newer radio.

Comment

Working...
                  X