2002 GT parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 GT parts

hey i'm asking for a friend again who wants to buy a TB and some steeda or the like pulleys which shop can give him the best deal on the parts and labor? also any deals on some Nittos,stall and nitrous that his slug desperately needs! lol!
    RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

TrueStreet Motorsports. Best shop in town with kickass service!

www.truestreetmotorsports.com

Comment

I have a gently used Professional Products TB, upper plenum, with IAC, and EGR as well as a set of Steeda UD pulleys that I can part with...tell your buddy he can have all of it for $200. I'll even meet you somewhere.

I took the parts off after my bottom end seized up. I am in the middle of a Mach 1 swap and I will never use the parts again.
      01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Originally posted by Fastlane View Post
        I have a gently used Professional Products TB, upper plenum, with IAC, and EGR as well as a set of Steeda UD pulleys that I can part with...tell your buddy he can have all of it for $200. I'll even meet you somewhere.

I took the parts off after my bottom end seized up. I am in the middle of a Mach 1 swap and I will never use the parts again.
        cool pm sent!
        RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

got some 3.73s or 4.10 for it :-)
          sigpic

Comment

damn thats a hell of a deal!!

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
              damn thats a hell of a deal!!
              X2!
              2014 GT
              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by OsoSlow View Post
                got some 3.73s or 4.10 for it :-)
                he has 4.10s already for it!

Comment

Yeah, I am not trying to get rich, just looking to recoup some previous money spent... My loss can be someone's gain.
                  01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Yeah, I am not trying to get rich, just looking to recoup some previous money spent... My loss can be someone's gain.
                    good man....

Comment

just spent 650.00 on a 78 mm TB and chip!

Comment

Ive got a almost brand new nos nitrous kit with the nx plenum plate. pm if your interested

Comment

Originally posted by john98gt View Post
                          Ive got a almost brand new nos nitrous kit with the nx plenum plate. pm if your interested
                          pm sent!

Comment

usa mustang LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X