SN95 Parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SN95 Parts?

I recently bought a 97 cobra and have been doing some things here and there.

Anyone have a programmer or other parts laying around that they want to get rid of?

What do you need, Sean?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Looking for programmer, springs, gears, and door panels (black).

If you've got other things, throw it out there. Elvis apparently killed the classifieds.

Comment

I don't have parts, but let's see the car!
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I have 3:55 gears and 4:30 gears, Ford Racing shorty headers, Ford Racing Spring (C), factory strut brace, BBK dual throttle body.

Those are the things that come to mind, I'm sure I have other stuff, but I'm old and can't remember, lol.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I have 3:55 gears and 4:30 gears, Ford Racing shorty headers, Ford Racing Spring (C), factory strut brace, BBK dual throttle body.

Those are the things that come to mind, I'm sure I have other stuff, but I'm old and can't remember, lol.
            Alright, I'll shoot you a text.

Comment

I'm 99% Whiteboy would have some.

Comment

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Looking for programmer, springs, gears, and door panels (black).

If you've got other things, throw it out there. Elvis apparently killed the classifieds.
                  Hahahah!! What wheels you got on that cobra Sean??

God bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                  X