03 cobra clutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 cobra clutch

ok guys clutch is slipping so now time to change what suggestions as far as which one or style i should go with my wife drives it so keep that in mind

Originally posted by want1 View Post
    ok guys clutch is slipping so now time to change what suggestions as far as which one or style i should go with my wife drives it so keep that in mind
    Spec 2+ with Fidanza aluminum flywheel. Better than stock...very light pedal and no chatter.

Comment

How much power are you making?
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

not sure on the power i just bought this car like 3 days ago and on the way home with it i noticed the clutch was slipping i would say somewhere areound 420 or so not stock but not tons of upgrades either. Has a msd stacker 8, exhaust, steeda intake, throttle body and spacer smaller pully other than that not sure

Comment

My 2+ is holding up to my KBs torque. Whatever you do, dont get a Centerforce Dual Friction. Many cobra owners (including myself) have had issues with them.

Comment

centerforce....................................... . best feel
            sigpic

Comment

Dang, didn't you drive the mofo b4 you bought it?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                My 2+ is holding up to my KBs torque. Whatever you do, dont get a Centerforce Dual Friction. Many cobra owners (including myself) have had issues with them.
                +1 on not going centerforce. I have the spec stage 3+ with light pedal option and love it.
                2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
                  +1 on not going centerforce. I have the spec stage 3+ with light pedal option and love it.
                  hatr.....................
                  just cause you makin 600+HP
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OsoSlow View Post
                    hatr.....................
                    just cause you makin 600+HP
                    I was only making 500 when I had the centerforce
                    2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

yes i drove it and does not slip until over 100 mph. Besides she has to learn how to drive a standard to drive it so i figured she would burn it out anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X