Pauls Powdercoating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pauls Powdercoating?

Anyone have current contact info on him?
    Handyman, classic car and antique jukebox collector/restorer, and all around good guy.

sigpic

Y he sucks. I wouldn't let him powdercoat anything for me ever again. That's y he tanked and lost everything

Comment

Originally posted by Texasmustang View Post
      Y he sucks. I wouldn't let him powdercoat anything for me ever again. That's y he tanked and lost everything
      It hard to take anyone who is too lazy to type "wh" serious.

Comment

talked to paul about 2 months ago - he sold his business and is out of coating. He lives in red oak now.

Comment

Google: outlaw or burleson powdercoating.

Comment

Thanks, the few things he did for me came out pretty good and are holding up well. He clear powder coated a pair of polished Mopar valve covers for me and they look great some 5 years later.

Burleson doesn't return my phone calls, will try them again. Mike at that place in Arlington didnt wan't to do what I had asked. He believed there would be adhesion issues applied directly to the polished aluminum and was concerned about the painted portions of the work in the oven.
            Last edited by miketyler; 03-26-2011, 09:46 AM.
            Handyman, classic car and antique jukebox collector/restorer, and all around good guy.

sigpic

Comment

Call Wesley @ Outlaw Powdercoating in Mansfield.
              Google it and get the number and address.
              Its on FM 1187 - Debbie lane.

Comment

I liked Paul, he was too far away from me to be a regular shop to go to, but he did good work on the once chrome trim on my 66' Mustang. Bent over backwards to return my AMEX card I left at his shop one day...after knocking $50 off for being late with my stuff..

Comment

Yeah, wonder what happened. I know he was very popular there for awhile. I never had anything powder coated, but his name came up first when I thought about it every so often.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

he was a good guy to do business with. I dropped off alot of stuff for him once. He met me at his shop on a sunday, a day he was closed. But he knew I didnt have alot of free time and plus met up with me half way on delivery since I lived pretty far.

That suxs to hear about his business, so I will be using Burleson powdercoating for now on. I would have used them back then but they wasn't in business lol.

Comment

I heard his business tanked he owed his dad a lot of money so he made him sell his bike and stuff to pay him back.

Comment

If you're in Dallas you can give John a call at 214-638-6416

Custom Powder Coating
                        8700 Sovereign Row
                        Dallas, TX 75247
                        1991 Mustang GT - 127,000 miles, original owner
                        1996 Mustang GT - 84,000 miles, all original but 3.90 gears
                        2012 BOSS Laguna Seca #493

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X